PicturesToExe Deluxe supports different formats such as PNG, GIF, BMP and JPEG, which is the main for this program. A slideshow in executable format can be reproduced on any computer. No additional program, not even PicturesToExe itself, is needed to run a finished slideshow, except a produced executable file. You can place any objects (images, text labels with drop shadows) on a slide and customize complex animation.
It’s either possible to use various cinematographic transition effects including 3D effects between slides, to add background music, sound and text comments to a slide and even to customize dialog windows. You can also synchronize slideshows to music. The slideshow has a very high picture quality and the smoothest playback of Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects you have ever seen.
VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe Deluxe edition allows you to burn a DVD-video disc with your slideshows quickly and easily. You can adjust the menu and many other parameters of your DVD disc. You cannot but notice one more advantage, PicturesToExe gives you an opportunity to create an AVI-video file, HD Video for PC and Mac and Video for iPhone. You may also publish your slideshows on Youtube and Vimeo. If you think, it’s necessary you can protect your slideshow with a password and assign an expiration date. Burned in PicturesToExe DVD-video disc can be played on any DVD player, PC or MAC.
PicturesToExe Deluxe Main Features:
• PicturesToExe produces single EXE file which contains all pictures and music.
• PicturesToExe Deluxe can burn DVD-Video disc with slide shows.
• Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects for images.
• Powerful editor of objects of a slide with possibility to adjust complex animation.
• You can add buttons or text labels with drop shadow and glow to a slide.
• Cinematographic transition effects between slides.
• Show of slides can be exactly synchronized to music on the timeline with waveform.
• Slide show has built-in player for high quality MP3 and OGG playback. Also it supports WMA, WAV and MIDI music playback.
• Ability to create screen saver.
• Navigation bar in slide show.
• Easy solution for creating of greeting cards.
• Ability to create AVI video file.
• Support of multi-select and visual drag-n-drop between file panel and Slide list.
• Support of sound comments to slides (MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV).
• Images can be in JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
• Ability to rotate pictures (lossless algorithm).
• Every slide can be individually customized with own time, effect, background, and etc.
• And a number of another features.
• Support for English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Catalan, French, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovak languages.
What’s New in PicturesToExe 9
New editor of animation
PicturesToExe 9 includes a brand-new editor of animation with improved design and new great features
Timeline panel can show all keyframes for selected objects on multiple tracks
You can simultaneously add changes to multiple objects in the Properties Tab
Added multi-selection of keyframes. You can move or delete selected keyframes, and add changes in the Animation tab
New animation parameters
Each group of parameters (Pan, Zoom, Rotate, Opacity, etc) can be assigned or excluded from a keyframe. You can uncheck a group of parameters to exclude it from the animation
Added Modifiers for animation of objects. A modifier can simplify creation of a complex animation
Improved work with speeds of objects (Linear, Smooth, Accelerate, Decelerate, and custom). Speed parameters are now part of Modifiers
Added a new kind of animation – Framing. It allows you to create a zoom in a frame. See Animation tab
New Color filters
Adjust brightness, contrast, levels, saturation, lightness, and hue for images and videos
Mix several colors filters together to get the required visual effect
Change color filters dynamically at keyframes
Colors filters do not affect the performance, because PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration
New structure of a Mask container: Mask Stencil and Mask Content
Ability to use any object (including Text and Rectangle objects) in a Mask Stencil.
New option Convert to Alpha image for an object in a Mask Stencil allows you to mix mask objects with additive effect. If you untick this option, mask layer can create a negative effect to hide objects in a Mask content
Added support of color profiles in JPEG and PNG images
Color management also for Rectangles, Borders, Shadows and Texts
PicturesToExe now supports output for Adobe RGB displays and output for displays with custom color profiles. Color management works in PicturesToExe in the full-screen preview and in executable files. See Preferences > System
Color management does not affect the performance because PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration
Improved Video Output
Improved visual quality of video
File size is reduced to 20-50% with same visual quality
Video encoding works faster
Added HTML5 video output
Improved Transition Effects
New built-in transition effects
Creation of custom transition effects is improved
Custom transition effects now can be stored in the global storage or in a project
Custom transition can include several variants (directions)
Added “Splitter for background objects” for use in custom transition effects
Improved Slide Styles
Author of a new slide style can add his name and commentary
New built-in slide styles. New beautiful slide styles for wedding photographers
Smoother animation of large images, especially on slow computers
PicturesToExe opens a project 30% faster
New Objects and animation editor works faster with heavy projects
New Find Missing Files window. Ability to find and recover broken links to files of a project
Added export of all soundtrack to a single MP3 or WAV file
New Welcome demo and Sample project
Code: Select all
Code: Select all